Saturday, December 7, 2019

12/7/17 - Meals

Decided to have the last of the leftover baked mac&cheese mom made, for breakfast. I added hot-sauce and pork strips to it. The other day I bought a barista style Reddi Wip Sweet Foam Coffee topper, it's pretty good though it melts quick, gives somewhat of an illusion of a cappuccino I think. It even makes the bland Maxwell coffee interesting, especially with the Boston wildflower honey added on top. The foam melting works in my favor this way, as it slowly introduces the honey to the coffee, making for a good blend. 

For lunch my mom made pasta with jarred mini-meatball sauce for my younger siblings. We didn't have pasta pasta so she used lasagna noodles XD. I helped myself to some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey chrome, I'm moving to Tumblr

No special reason, just because. https://biddybuddy.tumblr.com/