Saturday, December 7, 2019

12/7/19 - Project: The Year of Luigi

I'm starting my day with helping Baby Mario win the Tennis Open Ace Exhibitions. He wants to win against everyone playing at their best, we might have to give him a star equip handicap for some of the opponents though. Rest assured, we will win every Ace match regardless!

We actually started yesterday, but I got distracted by distressing thoughts, and well, Baby Mario's so small, making him very short-ranged, and Boo is a tricky one, I think he possesses the ball to make it curve more than natural, Baby M had trouble reaching it, but that was yesterday! Today I gave Baby M the attention he needs, and sent my kinetic energy by tap tapping those buttons, and Baby M won against Boo easy peasy! If you've ever played Yoshi's Island, you probably know Baby M is quick on his toes, his nimble feet makes up for his short arms, with the right amount of effort, he can return just about any volley.

Before I help him any further, I'm going to see to the Super Mario Boards. It's run by a friendly creative community, with lots of good information on the Marioverse. I've even made some good friends there! Well, idk if they think of me as their friend, but we're at least following each other~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey chrome, I'm moving to Tumblr

No special reason, just because. https://biddybuddy.tumblr.com/