Saturday, December 7, 2019

12/7/17 - Family

While having my breakfast and making the finishing touches to my account here, my furry roommate, Twitch The Dog- excitedly barged into my room and barked at me with his tail spinning so wildly I thought he might start flying like Tails. Mom showed up behind him and asked if I'd like to join my sister and her on a dog walk. I joined, and it was rather hilarious. We have 2 dogs. Twitch is a medium sized hyper dog that always wants to play, Nash is a muscley pitbull who happens to be a timid cuddly gentle giant that doesn't know his own strength. Anyway, I joined the walk but did not hold either of the leashes. My sister got hyper Twitch and mom got snow plow Nash. The funny thing was (and is every time) that the dogs like to walk next to each other, but occasionally swap positions of left & right, making whoever has the leashes either have to dance around each other or swap leashes. Mom and sis chose to dance around each other on this snowy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey chrome, I'm moving to Tumblr

No special reason, just because. https://biddybuddy.tumblr.com/