Monday, December 9, 2019

12/9/19 - My Projects #1: The Year of Luigi, Arc 1

Hey chrome,

I've been playing My Project: The Year of Luigi.
Did I ever show you what that entails? Entirely?
Well, you've come to the right place if you'd like to see this long term plan!
What is it you ask? It's a hoard of Nintendo 3DS Games I've queued, to playthrough.
Organized in a special way to play, by arcs and waves.

The organization was made in this order of priorities:
  • US Release Dates, oldest to newest
  • Games of same franchise's together
  • Separated Arcs by: Smash related games > Videogame originated games > Multimedia sourced games
Today I'll be posting all the waves of Arc 1.
As I playthrough, I'll edit this post & highlight the titles I've completed.
Oh and If you're thinking this'll take me forever to complete, no worries, it will! But, I don't plan to only do 1 project. Oh no no, I have many more projects I'll be working on alongside this.

~ Here it is! ~

Arc 1 - Smash Bros related games

Wave 1 - Mario

  1. 3D Land
  2. Kart 7
  3. London 2012 Olympic Games
  4. Tennis Open
  5. New Super Bros. 2
  6. Paper: Sticker Star
  7. Mansion: Dark Moon
  8. Minis on the Move
  9. Dream Team
  10. Party: Island Tour
  11. New Island
  12. Golf: World Tour
  13. Super Smash Bros. 4 (Mario characters)
  14. Tipping Stars
  15. Puzzle & Dragons Z
  16. Miracle Cure
  17. Paper Jam
  18. Rio 2016 Olympic Games
  19. Mini & Friends: Amiibo Challenge
  20. Party: Star Rush
  21. Maker
  22. Woolly World
  23. Sports Superstars
  24. + Bowser's Minions
  25. Party: The Top 100
  26. Treasure Tracker
  27. Warioware Gold
  28. Mansion
  29. + Junior's Journey

WAVE 2 - Mii

  1. Pilotwings Resort
  2. Tomodachi Life
  3. Super Smash Bros. 4 (mii fighters)
  4. Miitopia

WAVE 3 - Street Fighter

  1. Super IV: 3D Edition
  2. Super Smash Bros. 4 (Ryu)

WAVE 4 - Zelda

  1. Ocarina of Time 3D
  2. A Link Between Worlds
  3. Super Smash Bros. 4 (zelda characters)
  4. Majora's Mask 3D
  5. Tri Force Heroes
  6. Hyrule Warriors Legends

WAVE 5 - Pac-Man

  1. Galagia Dimensions
  2. Party 3D
  3. Ghostly Adventures
  4. Super Smash Bros. 4 (Pac-Man)
  5. Ghostly Adventures 2

WAVE 6 - Star Fox

  1. 64 3D
  2. Super Smash Bros. 4 (SF characters)

WAVE 7 - Pokemon

  1. Rumble Blast
  2. Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
  3. X
  4. Battle Trozei
  5. Super Smash Bros. 4 (pokemon)
  6. Art Academy
  7. Alpha Sapphire
  8. Shuffle
  9. Rumble World
  10. Super Mystery Dungeon
  11. Picross
  12. Sun
  13. Ultra Moon
  14. Detective Pikachu

WAVE 8 - Sonic

  1. Generations
  2. All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. Lost World
  4. Super Smash Bros. 4 (Sonic)
  5. Boom: Shattered Crystal
  6. Boom: Fire & Ice

WAVE 9 - Kid Icarus

  1. Uprising
  2. Super Smash Bros. 4 (ki characters)

WAVE 10 - Final Fantasy

  1. Theatrhythm
  2. Curtain Call
  3. Super Smash Bros. 4 (Cloud)
  4. Explorers

WAVE 11 - Fire Emblem

  1. Awakening
  2. Super Smash Bros. 4 (fe characters)
  3. Birthright
  4. Conquest
  5. Revelation
  6. Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  7. Warriors

WAVE 12 - Donkey Kong

  1. Country Returns 3D
  2. Super Smash Bros. 4 (dk characters)

WAVE 13 - Animal Crossing

  1. New Leaf
  2. Super Smash Bros. 4 (Villager)
  3. Happy Home Designer

WAVE 14 - Kirby

  1. Triple Deluxe
  2. Drum Dash Deluxe
  3. Fighters Deluxe
  4. Super Smash Bros. 4 (k characters)
  5. Planet Robobot
  6. Team Clash Deluxe
  7. Blowout Blast
  8. Battle Royale
  9. Extra Epic Yarn

WAVE 15 - Xenoblade

  1. Super Smash Bros. 4 (Shulk)
  2. Chronicles 3D

WAVE 16 - Mega Man

  1. Super Smash Bros. 4 (Mega Man)
  2. Legacy Collection

WAVE 17 - Metroid

  1. Super Smash Bros. 4 (m characters)
  2. Prime: Federation Force
  3. Samus Returns

WAVE 18 - Pikmin

  1. Super Smash Bros. 4 (Olimar)
  2. Hey! Pikmin

WAVE 19 - Super Smash Bros. 4

  1. Super Smash Bros. 4 (the rest of the characters)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. additional notes

    - I only own some of these games, I'm renting most.
    - When I reach a game I own, I'll start the next rental game from the next wave, to go alongside it
    - When I finish the Mario wave, I'm going to start my Switch project to run alongside this 3ds project. That way I wont fall too far behind the times

    ReplyDelete

Hey chrome, I'm moving to Tumblr

No special reason, just because. https://biddybuddy.tumblr.com/