Sunday, December 8, 2019

12/8/19 - Here come the Biddys, a hectic xmas shopping story

     I put my projects on hold, to join my family out to walmart as they shopped for xmas decorations. We didn't know a fundraiser event was happening there, it was super crowded. Dad had trouble finding a parking spot, and he couldn't see what's behind him because Mom was sitting in the middle. There was about 30 cops gathered around as part of the fundraiser, and we kept almost running people & cars over circling around the lot looking for a parking space, I couldn't help but let out a laugh when this happen when we were directly next to like 30 cops. Hey, no one got hurt, I can laugh at the insanity of the event.
     I joined the outing to go on my own side quest, of buying myself snow boots. And I did note some good xmas gift ideas while there too.
     In the decoration department, I found what was suppose to be reindeer head tree ornaments, but like, ball shape with faces. And the material used to make them, made them look more like Wasp Nests with faces. I just HAD to get them, and for only 2 dollars! It was a steal deal. I mean, I'll be honest, the price was right. They're lousy. But that's what makes them so loveable!
     When we got back home, I asked Sis if it's okay to bring her wii into the living-room. She said yeah. Dad was annoyed at the idea because he knew this would result in less time for him to be able to watch TV. But eh, we did it anyway. Worst case scenario is it ends up back in her room. The other week, I bought about 10 wii games, so of course I wanted the wii in a place more accessible. Although she said I'm welcome to, it feels weird to just go in her room when I feel like it. So yeah, I brought it to the livingroom. 
     Once we got it hooked up, Bro and I played Mario Party 8, it was my first time! We lost the 3rd wiimote, otherwise all 3 of us would have played. I plan to buy a wiimote this week to resolve that issue.
     We played the tent mode and DK board. The items are hilarious! I was not expecting Peach to particalize and morph into a ball. It's like the type of powers I expect from AlphaDream, I love it! The minigames are alright too, we skipped practice and went right to playing after reading the rules & controls, easy to learn right off the bat. 
     I can't talk about what I plan to get my family members for xmas, since they might snoop my blog, but I can say what I plan to get the dogs. A blanky for each of them, and a special rope toy that they can only play with under supervision (otherwise they'll shred and eat it). They'll like it more if it's a special occasion thing anyway :3 .

And that the story, have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey chrome, I'm moving to Tumblr

No special reason, just because. https://biddybuddy.tumblr.com/