Monday, December 9, 2019

12/9/19 - weirdly good dream??

Good morning Chrome,

I had a weirdly good dream last night. One of my childhood bullies now as a fellow adult, apologized and wanted to hang out with me. I gave her a chance, and of course we played video games because why not. We played something something Mario, and instead of holding a controller we ourselves played as the characters having to get through the 3d courses. A magikoopa trailed us as we hopped down a river with waterfalls. We reached waterslides, that was pretty fun. 
Anyway, I believe the moral of last night's dream is for me to move on from the past, and allow myself to enjoy the present. 

There were no leftovers this morning, and the sweet foam ran out. So I cut up a banana and added it to a bowl of cinnamon wheat square cereal, and supplemented the sweet foam with whipped cream for my coffee, or mocha this time as there was a gallon of choco milk in the fridge and I figured why not.

I'm not sure how my day will pan out, I'll let you know as it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey chrome, I'm moving to Tumblr

No special reason, just because. https://biddybuddy.tumblr.com/